Rapp-It is a quick action
emergency pipe repair system that stops leaks instantly. It
is so simple to use, with no mixing or measuring required.
Rapp-It has woven fibreglass substrate impregnated with a
water activated polyurethane resin.
Major industries such as the mining, industrial,
marine and agricultural environments are specific markets
and areas of use for Rapp-It products.
Rapp-It is simple to use and requires very
1. Once the leaking area is identified shut
down relevant pipes or hoses immediately.
2. Prepare the surface by roughening the pipe with emery paper
3. Apply the enclosed latex gloves.
4. Open aluminium foil pouch and immerse Rapp-It in temperate
fresh water for 10 seconds
5. Remember the entire contents must be used once the package
6. It is important that Rapp-It is applied quickly as curing
begins once the roll is taken out of the water.
7. Apply Rapp-It around the damaged area, expanding up to
50mm either side of the leak to ensure complete coverage.
8. Whilst wrapping, pull each layer tightly using your hand
to mould and squeeze the layers together. Continue this action
during and upon completion.
9. For best results, manufacturers recommend the completed
application should be no less than 10mm in thickness.
Please refer to Rapp-It instructions
for use on each package for the problem and solution guide.