- Establish procedures and practices to ensure health and safety in all our operations, and strive towards an incident free workplace.
- Work with our partners, suppliers, competitors and regulators - to raise the standards of our industry.
- Provide properly engineered facilities, plant and equipment and maintain them in a safe and secure condition.
- Provide training to enable staff to work in a healthy and safe way.
- Promote openness and participation in health and safety matters.
- Undertake health and safety awareness campaigns.
- Undertake all operations with proper regard for the environment, and strive to reduce environmental risks.
- Reduce the hazards and adverse environmental effects of new projects to a level that is as low as reasonably practicable.
Alatas is committed to achieving the highest standards in Health, Safety and the Environment and assure ourselves that our management systems and those of our contractors fully support our commitment to HSE performance.
Alatas standards comply with OHSAS 18001 guidelines.